Extra measures in place for Covid 19 – What to expect!
We have done everything we can to meet our strong sense of social responsibility to you, our customers. Your safety and that of our team are of the utmost importance. We have made important changes to the way we operate and we ask for your help and understanding as we all get used to the new norm. We can only allow entry to the building to customers with a pre-booked time slot for both participants and accompanying visitors. This allows us to carefully monitor the number of visitors. You will also need to ensure you have completed new waivers, self check in and each participant has watched the safety video at home prior to arrival. This will ensure a quick check in, enable social distancing and ensure we meet our obligations to record visitors contact details in the event that they need to be contact traced.
We are offering 90 minute open jump sessions on the weekends with reduced capacity with time between each bounce session to allow for cleaning and to reduce customer interaction. Look out for all your other favourites like Family, Unlimited Jump and DISCO too. All participants MUST now pre-book their session online and watch the Safety Briefing video before visiting Skyline. Please –
- Pre-book your bounce Session Online. We cannot accept walk-ins at this time due to capacity restrictions.
- Pre-book a slot for any accompanying visitors.
- Complete a waiver for all participants. All pre-covid waivers are now invalid.
- Complete the self-check in for participants and accompanying visitors.
- Ensure all participants have watched the safety video prior to arrival at Skyline
Other things you can do to help –
- Arrive 15 minutes before your session is due to start.
- We will ask you to leave within 10 minutes of your session end time to lessen customer contact, please be understanding.
- If you or a member of your family have shown symptoms of Covid -19 please do not attend Skyline, please contact us and we will arrange a credit for future use.
- Please leave personal belongings at home or in the car as far as possible.
Other measures we have introduced –
- On arrival, a table will be allocated to each visiting party. Our new food app will allow you to order and pay for your food and drinks and a member of our team will deliver these to your table. Table service will be provided. All payments will be cashless.
- Limited daily schedule with dedicated intermission between sessions for cleaning and to reduce customer interaction.
- We have separate entry and exits for both the building and the trampoline arena to enable distancing.
- New Touch free sanitising stations at our front door and at the entrance to and exit from the trampoline arena.
- New Touch free paper towel dispensers in our toilets.
- Further enhanced cleaning procedures including continual cleaning of contact surfaces on the trampoline arena.